Thursday, February 7, 2008

Family Update

It has been a while since I last posted something. I thought I would write something tonight!

Things are going well for our family. Our kids are growing so fast and learning new things all the time. Our little Katelyn is 4 1/2 months and is getting so big! She weighs about 17 pounds and her first tooth just popped out yesterday! It is so crazy how time goes faster with each child! Our boys are doing well too. They are both little social butterflies! We were at the park today and Connor and Carson gladly began playing with the other kids that were there. They look forward to anytime that they get to play with others. It makes me so happy to see that they are so social and get along with other children so well.

As for Kelly and me, we are doing good too! We are just keeping busy with our little family. Kelly loves his job and enjoys all the excitement that comes with it. With the Super Bowl being here last week, Kelly and his bike partner were able to work at some of the festivities that were going on around the valley. They had a good time doing that. They were able to meet and get their picture taken with Torry Holt (St. Louis Rams) and thought that was pretty neat!

We hope that you are all doing well too! Hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

Grandma Hand said...

I am so happy to see the pictures of the three kids. I am now able to read your blogs and I am loving it. Love you all.
Grandma