Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa Made an Early Stop!

I made it on Santa's good list so he brought me these beauties a little early!

Carson has been fascinated with them. Quite frankly, I have enjoyed watching a little bit too!

I don’t know what I like most, the shiny red color, that it weighs the load and automatically fills the right amount of water, the amount of energy it will save, or the fun little tune it plays to indicate the cycle is over!

If only it would fold and put away the mounds of laundy I seem to do each week! That would definitely make for the perfect gift!

10 comments:

Valerie said...

I have the exact same washer (crummy old dryer though)!!! I love mine. Enjoy doing laundry! Well, at least despise it less.

Tia said...

They're so shiny!

The Mom said...

I am so jealous! I want some! They are beautiful!

Jen said...

good color choice!

Rachel said...

Exciting!

Angela said...

Congratulations on your new toys! ;)

Melissa said...

Gorgeous. I'm not wishing for my washer and dryer to bite the dust...but those are pretty sparkly and fabulous!

Marisa said...

Beautiful new toys! I can't wait to get mine!

Mahers said...

I am so JEALOUS!!!!

Kelley Rae said...

You = Lucky
Me = Jealous