Friday, July 29, 2011

First and Third!

Wow! Our 3 week summer break has come and gone (thanks year round schedule!) That was sure quick. Now it is back to early bedtimes (which I really don't mind) and making sure we are up and organized by 7:30!


Connor and Carson just finished their first week of school. So far so good! They both have great teachers and they have good friends in their classes.





Here they are having their traditional "I want to take a picture in the front yard" picture!




Carson at his classroom door. Carson has been really excited for school. Each night around 7:00 he asks if it is time for bed and then he lays out his clothes for the next day. We will see how long this lasts!

Connor at his fancy desk equipped with a computer! I can't believe he is in 3rd grade. I am excited to see him learn new things this year.

Here's hoping for a great year!




1 comment:

Angela said...

Exciting! We still have three weeks until school starts and I think I will be ready. I definitely could use some free time in the afternoon. :)