Monday, July 9, 2012

Stewart Falls

Last month we hiked Stewart Falls, up Provo Canyon.

Luckily, we happened to see our neighbor leaving the trail head as we were beginning.  She saved our lives by letting us use her backpack!  Looking back, I don't know how we would have survived dragging Jace up the mountain!


 


Such a beautiful view!


And lots of butterflies!






Once we got to the falls not only were they beautiful, but the mist felt so good! 



I am pretty sure Kelly would have kept climbing if I hadn't told him that was far enough!





What a fun family outing!  This was the first real hike I had been on in years. It was fun to go somewhere I had never been to.  It was a bit long for the Kate and we had to stop a quite a bit for her.  It was a great hike and we all enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Tia said...

It was so fun to run into you guys! I'm glad Kelly didn't climb higher either. Some guy fell and died at Stewart Falls just a few days before that.
I love your pics!