Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Fever!

The last few weeks have been so nice here. The weather has been beautiful. We have spent lots of time at the park and playing in the yard. Kelly even took the boys to the father and sons camp out last weekend. Along with nice weather comes the urge to plant new flowers, extend our patio, purchase outdoor furniture, organize the house, paint the upstairs, do some redecorating, move the furniture and take a vacation.

Most of my wishes require much money, time, and energy. I wish I had all the time (and money) in the world to accomplish these dreams! I suppose we will start small and buy some petunias for my pots and buy a new shower curtain for my bathroom! That should be enough to get by for now!

Another reason a lot of my wishes won't be happening is because of Kelly's finger!  He had his surgery about 2 weeks ago. He hasn't been able to use that hand very much and I have felt the results of that.

With his direction and little help, I put together a new entertainment center, moved a computer desk, and moved some bedroom furniture. I quickly realized why I don't do these types of things more often! I do much better with laundry and dinner! His finger is doing pretty good. It is still in a splint and has the stitches and pins.

He will soon find out when he will be able to use it again!

1 comment:

Grandma Hand said...

Oh my gosh what an awful looking finger for Kelly to have and it would have to be his trigger finger. He is just like his dad when he plays. The pictures are so cute and I can't believe how fast they are growing up love you all very much.