Monday, May 12, 2008

My Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was Mother's Day. My kids came running in my room waking me up with "Happy Mother's Day" wishes. Kelly and the boys made me breakfast which was delightful! Kelly made one of my favorite treats, chocolate covered strawberries. They of course weren't meant for breakfast, but I couldn't resist a chocolate covered strawberry with my pancake.

The day was very pleasant. Kelly did all the cleaning up and I didn't do much at all! We came home from church and watched the Survivor finale! The ending to a perfect day! Thanks to my wonderful family!

Here are some pictures from the day!



These were my delicious strawberries! Dipped by Kelly!


Mom and the kids after their pancake breakfast.



Katelyn and Sadie were just hanging out!



Sadie gave Baby Kate a great big kiss! She happened to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet family! I love chocolate dipped strawberries...I might need to go make some! I didn't know you had a dog...your kids must love it!