Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

We woke up yesterday to such a beautiful morning. We decided to take the kids to the park to enjoy such a day. There is one thing that makes Phoenix's 6 month heatwave bearable. Yesterday was the reason! It was in the mid 70's and absolutely perfect! Who wouldn't love weather like that in January? Well, you won't hear me singing praises of joy in the coming months. Soon this perfect like weather will turn to the unpleasant days of summer! We will enjoy these days while they're here!





Katelyn quite enjoyed this spinning thing. It was kind of amusing to watch her become dizzy and disoriented. I did feel sorry when she was done as she could barely stand up straight!






The boys love their bikes and take the opportunity to ride them whenever the chance arises!







I love both of these pictures! So cute!






I thought I would just include this picture of Sadie. She always sticks her head through the kitty door as we leave. She must know that we are probably going somewhere fun without her! She didn't get to come to the park this time. :(



The kids love to go to the park. Here they are ready to go!















10 comments:

liv said...

Man it just snowed and snowed today! :)
It looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are sure growing up and they are so adorable! :)

Rachel said...

My kids are going stir-crazy. We haven't been able to play outside because of the bad air. The snow was a welcome change for us. At least they can go outside tomorrow. What a fun day at the park! Those pictures are priceless.

Kimberly said...

It's hard to believe there's beautiful sunny, warm weather in other places when it's freezing cold here!

SuAnn McFadden said...

While you were enjoying the sunshine & warm temperature we were watching snow fall. A visit to Buckeye sounds awful nice right now. However, I must say it was very beautiful this morning with the trees all covered in new snow.

Tina said...

Sheesh, I would love to live there right now...its freezing cold here and snowing. I love your kids and their smiles...

The Karafa Family said...

We said the same thing about the great weather this weekend. Which Park is this? Looks like a great time!

Cheryl said...

glad to see you guys made it to verrado. my kids love that park. so kaycie was telling me yesterday that she wants carson to come over and play and also his baby sister. she kept asking me "what's his sister's name? i like her because she's a baby." we have to get together sometime.

Kelley Rae said...

I am definitely thinking we should have transferred there and not chicago!! What a fun day.

Diane said...

I am so ready for short sleeve and flip flop weather!! Your pictures are great....I especially like the dog with her nose through the kitty door. Too funny!

Barnes Family said...

I'm so jealous! That's the best thing about Arizona. Last year we put our sod in during January. Love this time of year down there. Oh well, I guess I'll be thinking about you guys in the miserable heat when it's lovely and warm up here. Just kidding! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Cute photos!