Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Downtown

Since we moved back to Salt Lake, our kids have been wanting to ride the train (Trax) downtown. So yesterday, since it was daddy's day off and a very lovely evening, we took the train for a little ride!



We rode to Temple Square and walked around for a bit. Here are some pictures of our family outing!

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved coming to Temple Square. I especially loved coming in the Spring and Summer when the flowers are in full bloom. I wish my flower beds were as beautiful!





I realized later in the evening that my kids are all wearing plaid shorts. Actually, Connor pointed out that they were all wearing shorts with "patches."











Carson loves to takes pictures. Most the time it is of his cereal bowl or of someones arm or something. But this picture he took actually turned out pretty well!

Kelly took this picture. I love how you can see her little freckles!



Sometimes I look at this 4 little people and I can't believe they are all mine!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Such great pictures. It reminded me that we need to go downtown, too.

Angela said...

Super cute! Those are nice pictures, and I love all the plaid. :)

Darice said...

The flowers on temple square are so gorgeous! And your cute kids make them look even better! Miss all of those sweet smiles!

Lyenna Kemp said...

Megan I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I think we need to take a trip to temple square too. So fun

Tia said...

Such cute pics!! What a fun family outing! :)

Mahers said...

Those are some great pics!!!! You guys look like you are having a ball being back home and I'm glad even though we miss you!

Kelley Rae said...

Love the "patches!" What great pictures, and what a fun outing!

The Karafa Family said...

So cute!

Susan Lewis said...

Such cute pictures. Enjoy that weather, we are about to liquify here, but I am grateful it isn't as hot as early as it was last year.

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute! I was excited to hear you guys are back in Salt Lake! We do need to get together! Give my mom a call or you can call me!