Friday, July 30, 2010

My New Favorite Dinner......

This is now my favorite dinner! I love when I see something that looks good and when I attempt it, I succeed! The best part is when your family (namely the picky eaters) devour it!





I found this recipe from http://www.sistersstuff.blogspot.com/
They have lots of fun things on their blog.

Here is the recipe if you are in the mood to try something new and yummy!

ORANGE CHICKEN

12 CHICKEN TENDERS
3 EGGS
½ C. CORN STARCH
½ C. FLOUR
GARLIC SALT (SPRINKLE)
OIL

¼ C. CHICKEN BROTH
½ C. VINIGAR
¾ C. SUGAR
1 TBSP. SOY SAUCE
4 TBSP. KETCHUP

DIP CHICKEN IN EGGS THEN CORN STARCH, FLOUR AND GARLIC SALT MIXTURE AND FRY IN HOT OIL. PUT FRIED CHICKEN IN A BAKING DISH.

BOIL BROTH, VINIGAR, SOY SAUCE, AND KETCHUP. POUR OVER CHICKEN. BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 45 MIN.- 1 HOUR.

Enjoy!

No comments: