Friday, April 13, 2012

We Love Basketball!


This guy has been hanging out in the garage for, oh let see, two years now! Our landscaping budget finally had room to get cement and get the court done.  Let me be the first to say that we have some pretty happy boys around here! Including some pretty excited brothers and brothers-in-law!


On Monday, the big pump truck arrived and got all set up.


They positioned the pump with a joy stick!  It was like the man was playing a video game or something. I had never seen anything like it!


 

I was watching my nephews this particular morning.  The kids were so excited and sat on the porch to watch!  To be honest, I had as much fun watching as they did!

Soon after that the cement truck arrived and the fun began!


We had to wait three long days before we could set up the hoop. 

 

Yesterday, Kelly and his friend got it up and it was such a happy day.  It had been rainy all day, but thankfully there was a break in the weather!


We love it!  Kelly and the boys have been enjoying their time so far!  In fact, they are at it right now!

I have a feeling, many a basketball game will be played out there!

2 comments:

Tia said...

It looks so great! I'm happy for you guys. :)

Angela said...

Looks fun, I'm glad you were able to get it finished. :)