Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Long Time No See!

Our laptop was not working for months and we finally got around to fixing it!  We were getting by on just using the iPad, but there are some things that are just easier done on the computer.  Like blogging!  I feel like it has been so long since I have updated anything that I wonder who even still looks at my blog anymore anyway?!  Oh well!  This is as much as a family journal than anything, so I will make a new post for journaling sake!

In June we had our awesome friend and neighbor and photographer (Tia Chapman) do a family picture for us. It was a beautiful evening and we all got together for a photo shoot.  It had been three years since our last picture with my family.  The kids have sure grown and changed in those years.  Our family even had a new baby since the last one.  So, here are some of the pictures!














































2 comments:

Jen said...

those pictures are beautiful Meg! I can't believe how much your family has grown - great to see pictures of your parents and brothers ;)

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

They all turned out great!