I am always trying to come up with ideas of what I can post on my blog. I tend to always do the same things. So, I came across this as an idea. I have compiled a list of things about me. I thought it would be a fun way to learn more about me. I read the list to Kelly and he even learned a thing or two!
1. I am obsessed with clearance racks.
2. My brother and I could recite all of “Steel Magnolias.”
3. I love traditions.
4. I love to find a bench in a public place and people watch!
5. I am really addicted to Reality TV.
6. “What Not To Wear,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Dancing With The Stars,” and “The Amazing Race,” are among my favorites.
7. Kelly and I faithfully watch “Desperate Housewives.”
8. Growing up, my friends and I would stand in front of the piano and sing for hours.
9. We would also type up song lyrics and assign parts to each other. One of my favorites was En Vogue’s, “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It.) I am sure we used hairbrushes for our microphones.
10. My Best Friends Lori and Sarah and I would stay up at night to give each other perms. Usually while singing En Vogue’s classics!
11. I would live at Disneyland if I could!
12. I love to play board games.
13. I saw N*SYNC with my friends.
14. Two more favorite concerts were Tina Turner and Lionel Richie (they were together) and U2.
15. I get stir crazy very easily and want to be out of the house doing something!
16. I love Amy’s hot fudge brownie and fries from Leatherbys.
17. After two years of waiting during his mission, I married my high school sweetheart!
18. I love dessert of any kind. Especially if it involves chocolate!
19. I love to be in bed early. I would be in bed by 9:00 every night if circumstances allowed!
20. I traveled with my family to Oregon and Quebec to pick my brothers up from missions.
21. If you put an movie on at night, you can count on me to fall asleep!
22. Although I don’t want this as a career, I find the medical field very fascinating.
23. I love the way my husband can entertain the kids for hours.
24. I once jumped off a high dive for a new pair of shoes.
25. My favorite color is red.
26. I love Mexican food.
27. I once had shingles. I have never itched so bad in my life!
28. I love laughing so hard that it makes me cry. I wish I did it more often. It feels so good!
29. My little brother used to call me “Nee-Nee.” That was how he said Megan and it stuck as my nick name.
30. I love get togethers. With friends or family.
31. I have never broken any bones. Knock on wood.
32. One of my favorite books is The Hiding Place.
33. Thanks to my friend Bridgette, I love making hair bows and bands for Katelyn. Although, I have yet to master the skill.
34. I aspire to become as good of a cook as my grandma and mom.
35. One of my favorite treats is popcorn and junior mints. Yes, together in the same bowl.
36. I have never received a ticket from law enforcement. Knock on wood again!
37. I used to want to be an elementary teacher.
38. I love all the sappy and predictable movies on the Lifetime channel.
39. I am dreading August 6, 2008. That is when my oldest becomes a kindergartner!
40. I love college football. Especially my Utah Utes! Refer to number 25.
41. I hate stains! I go through Shout like crazy!
42. I once played Lady Montague in “Romeo and Juliet.”
43. Before I was married, I coached the Young Women in basketball, volleyball, softball, and futsol (indoor soccer.)
44. I love blogging. However, I am still learning the tricks of the trade!
45. I love recipes. I love to find new ones to clip out and stick in my recipe basket!
46. I religiously make my kids well check appointments. They are never behind on anything!
47. I am so grateful for our Arizona friends! They have made being away from family so much easier.
48. I am afraid to make my grandma’s potato salad in fear it won’t taste half as good as hers!
49. I would love to take up ballroom dancing with Kelly.
50. One of my favorite trips was to NYC with my mom.
That is it! I hope you learned a something new about me!