Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!



Today is Kelly’s 29th birthday! I already posted 50 things to know about him for our anniversary. So, I am stealing this from my friend Sara’s blog. I hope you don’t mind Sara! I needed something to post for his birthday and I thought this was fun! Here goes Birthday Boy!

How long did you date? We started dating at the beginning of our junior year of High school. We were married 4 months after he returned from his mission.

How long have you been married? 7 years.

What does he do that surprises you? He can make dinner and entertain the kiddos at the same time without complaining about it. Complete opposite of me!

What is your favorite feature of his? This sounds weird, but I love his hair after it has been cut. He is extra attractive to me after a fresh haircut.

What is your favorite quality of his? This is hard because there are so many qualities that I love. One of my favorites is how he will be himself no matter what. He doesn’t even think twice about what someone might think of him. So many times he has to remind me not to worry about what anyone else thinks. I constantly worry if I think I have hurt someone’s feelings or if someone will be offended if I do or say something a certain way. He is great a just not worrying about those types of things. He is equally good at showing people the same respect. He respects people's oppinions and thoughts just the same.

Does he have a nickname for you? Meggie or Meg

What is his favorite color? He doesn’t have one. Really, he likes them all!

What is his favorite food? The easier question is what isn’t his favorite food? The only thing he won’t touch is olives. Anything else tastes like heaven to him! He will eat anything that is given to him.

What is his favorite sport? Kelly is very athletic and competitive. He loves to watch and play anything, but his favorites are football and basketball.

When and where was your first kiss? He gave me a quick peck on the cheek after our first date as we were standing on his doorstep. There was a second date a couple of days later and that is when we had a real kiss!

Do you have any children? 3 crazy, busy, wonderful kids!

Does he have any hidden talents? Kelly can fix anything and put anything together. He is also crafty and artsy!

How old is he? 29.

Who said I love you first? He did.

What is his favorite type of music? He likes anything but country.

Do you think he will read this? Yes, he reads my blog when I tell him that there is something new on it.

Happy birthday to a wonderful husband, father, and friend!

4 comments:

The Wright's said...

Happy Birthday Kel!!! You are da man!

I was going to say something funny or to make fun of you in some way but I thought I would be nice since it is your birthday.

Really, though, we all think you are great! We hope you have a wonderful BD filled with anything but cake. : )

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!! Hope you have a great day.

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Kimberly said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kelly! I never realized you guys were married so soon after his mission...very cool. Isn't being married to your HS sweetheart the best?!