Four years ago today, sweet little Carson was born! It is amazing how fast time goes! We found out I was pregnant with him just days before finding out we were moving to Arizona. Having this much change all at once was a little emotional at first. But, we made it through and here we are 4 years later!
Here are some things to love about Carson!
- He is such a lovable boy. He loves to snuggle and is always willing to give you a great big squeeze!
- He always warms my heart when out of the blue he says, "Mom, I love you so much!"
- He is so adventurous! Sometimes this can be a scary thing. Like when he is 2 and he does a running jump down a water slide. Nevertheless, he is never afraid to try something out.
- He is a big helper. Whether it is helping mommy clean or pull weeds or helping daddy put something together. He loves to get in on the action.
- He loves fruits and vegetables! His favorite part of dinner is the salad.
- He can make friends very easily.
- He is brave. He has been through surgery and lots of dental work and he is the bravest little guy around!
We are so lucky to have a little boy like Carson. Happy Birthday Carson buddy! We love you to pieces!