Friday, June 25, 2010

The Bucket Place......and other stuff!

For many years now, my kids have referred to this pool as "The Bucket Place." When we lived away, it was always a treat to come here. Now since we live right by the Oquirrh Park Fitness Center, we get to take advantage more often!





Katelyn and her upside down shades!





Jace was a little indifferent to the pool. Actually, moments before this he was screaming his head off. Soon enough he will be joining his siblings in the water!

Jace is nearly 3 months old already! It goes by ever so quickly. He is starting to get those cute baby rolls. I love it!


My kids new obsession is "Beatles Rock Band." It is such a riot to listen to them sing their lungs out. I think their favorite songs are "Eight Days a Week," "Yellow Submarine," "Lucy in the Sky," and "Can't Buy Me Love."

Katelyn and her friends singing along!





That is what has been going around our place!











4 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

My kids love the "bucket place" too. They also love Beatles Rockband. They love that one with the wierd words...."I Am the Walrus" or something.

Angela said...

We need to go back to the "bucket place", the last time we were there I was 9 months pregnant with Brigham. I need to replace those memories with better ones.
I love Jace's frog jammies! :)

Tia said...

Cute pics!! And the bucket place is the best. :) My girls love beatles rock band. They come home singing the songs.

Kelley Rae said...

It's official - we need to have a Beatles Rock Band night! Have you tried it with two mics yet? It's a lot of fun!