Friday, June 4, 2010

Good Times.......

This was the first nice week of the season, so we took advantage!








On Thursday we spent the afternoon at "This is the Place Heritage Park." We packed a lunch and had such a good time enjoying the beautiful day.





One of the highlights was the petting zoo. Surprisingly, Katelyn went right for the goats. I didn't think she would be so willing to pet them.



Here is Carson holding a baby duck. Isn't he cute! He picked it right up and looked it in they eyes and said "hello there little fella." It was so cute. Connor wanted nothing to do with holding a duck!



Pony rides!







I think one of the best parts of this park is the incredible view of the entire valley.



Here are the kids (and Kelly too) panning for gold.



This week we also enjoyed an evening walk to the park. Jace is such
a good baby and is so easy going. He enjoyed the stroll as well! This is also a nice shot of the scratches on his nose.

Little Miss Kate!











Cousin Brynlee came along too. She loved the slide.



Connor and Carson on the monkey bars.




Last weekend we also spent a lot of time with cousins. Kelly's brother was in town and the kids loved every second they had with each other.


Here are most of the grandkids. There were 5 missing in this photo. They have such a good time together. It is fun to see them all together.



And here is little Jace. He is starting to smile and I love it. He has been such a joy to have.
So, that is what we have been up to this last week. Hopefully the weather will only get better from here and we can continue to enjoy the outdoors!



8 comments:

Valerie said...

How fun! That pic of Jace and You (in the hat) is super cute! You look so good. Man, those kiddo's of your's are getting so big! Enjoy your summer (now that it is shown up).

Angela said...

Super cute template! I've never been to This is the Place Heritage Park, it looks really fun, we'll definitely have to go.

Darice said...

These pictures make me miss you guys so much! Tell the kids "hi" from me.

Jen said...

I went there for memorial day! wasn't the baby goat so cute? I wanted to take him home but I guess that is frowned on

Tia said...

That looks like such a fun place. I've never taken my kids there. And I want to hold the baby duck! That was such a cute comment Carson made!

HOLLY said...

Cute pics. That looks fun. I'll have to take my boys there soon. We haven't been there since they remodeled it.

The Harding Hive said...

I've never been there either. Looks so fun! That pic of your little guy holding the baby duck is priceless. It looks like it should be on the front of a magazine or something. Cute, cute kids.

Rachel said...

Hey! We're planning a trip there, too. It's so much fun.