My sister-in-law tagged me a week ago. Sorry it took me so long! Here goes.
1. Being with my family.
2. Traveling-not the driving part, the reaching our destination and vacationing part!
1. Illnesses-I am a bit of a worrier. If I have any bump or pain, I am sure it is a sign of something bad.
2. Connor starting school.
3. My house won't smell good when someone comes over.
1. Finish painting the upstairs.
2. Start freezing at least two weeks worth of dinners.
3. Start a new hobby-crafting, sewing, reading, anything would be great!
1. Reality television.
2. Blogging-I just can't get enough of this stuff!
3. Desserts-I have a bit of a sweet tooth (to say the least!)
3 Random Facts:
1. I have a good memory. Not the kind of memory that makes you smart, just the kind that lets you remember strange or random facts about people or events. Chances are if you told me something about your family, or life in general, I'll still remember.
2. I love to get new cook books or find new recipes. I don't always try them, but I sure have a great collection started.
3. I have a dream about my oldest childhood friend, Debby Palmer, at least once a week. It almost always involves us dancing. Strange, I know.
I tag: ShaRee, Tifany W, and Bridgette