Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Connor the Kindergartener!

Tomorrow I will have a Kindergartener. AHHHHH! I can't believe how fast time has gone. When Connor turned 5 in April, I thought, we still have 4 more months before school. Now look, it has been 4 months and it is time to start school!

He is super excited and I know he will love school. Kelly asked him what he was most excited for and he said "learning new things." He was a little sad that his best friend, Kutter, won't be in his class. But he told us that it was okay because they could meet up at lunch and recess. So cute!

I am looking forward to a few things. For one, I will have two kids again, for most of the day anyway. Connor will be in all day kindergarten, so it will be me and the two little one's until 3:30. Maybe my house will stay a little bit cleaner (and a tad bit quieter!) I am also looking forward to him coming home and telling me what he did or what he learned. I know it won't be too long before I ask him what he did and he will give me the all so popular answer of, "nothing." So, I will relish in his excitement while it lasts!

Tomorrow will be a morning of lots of pictures! Stay tuned to see and read about Connor's big day!

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Megan! It is Jessica. I saw that you had a blog, and I am so excited to be able to keep up with your family! It has been a long time! You have super cute kids. They are exactly the same age as mine, it looks like, and I have two boys and a girl! Good to "see" you!

Lynette said...

It's strange to think we have kids old enough to go to school! :) I hope it all goes well for your little boy -- and for you!!

Diane said...

I am still friends with the ladies I refer to as "the kindergarten moms". We sort of helped each other get through the year. So exciting!!! I'll look forward to seeing pictures of the actual first day! Good luck. This is a big day for you and for him!

Unknown said...

Whoa! You've done a lot of new posts since the last time I checked! I can't believe you'll have a kindergartener...how scary! And exciting! Good luck!

Kimberly said...

Wow, school starts early for you! We start next Thursday. I was so emotional on Taylor's first day. I cried as I watched her follow the line of classmates into the classroom. Connor is going to love Kindergarten. There is something so special about those sweet kindergartners!

penni said...

What a beautiful family! Kindergarten huh? Well, it happens to all of us. That first day is a big one. I will be thinking of you. Take some tissue, you'll make it.It was sure nice to see all of you. I love you lots.

pzierse said...

Hi Meg,Kelly,Connor,Carsen and Katelyn, I cant believe it is here!!Connor going to school. It was just yesterday!! I cant wait for the pictures and stuff. Connor have a great day tomarrow and remember we all love you sooooo much Love ya mom