Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful.....Day 6


I am thankful for the funny things my kids say.  It makes me laugh and makes me smile and I love it!

Katelyn and I were in the car and she heard a Christmas song.  She says to me, "Mom, I love Twinkle Bells!"  I couldn't dare correct her, because Twinkle Bells is so much cuter than Jingle Bells!

I also love the way Jace calls his brother Nonnor.  And how he makes all sorts of animal sounds!

This morning Connor says "Mom, we get to have Thanksgiving dinner for lunch tomorrow."  Then Carson, in all seriousness replies, "we get pancakes for lunch?"  What?!  It made us laugh!

I love when Carson says "amen" at the end of a book.

Every time Katelyn asks for Mini Meats (Mini Wheats) for breakfast, it makes me smile!

The older boys have started to outgrow the "cutesy" things, but one thing I love, is listening to them pray.  Connor's prayers are so thoughtful and Carson thanks Heavenly Father for just about everything there is!  I love it!

And whenever Kate says something that makes me laugh, she always gets real bashful and says "don't tell daddy!"

Love my kids and the funny things they say!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cute! Cute family pictures, too. :)